Friday, August 24, 2007

Anna : Dancing in the Street

I was on my way home from work last night and as I was walking down King St I see Leon's friend Steph/ven Medway walking the other way. He's in his usual garb, black sleeveless t-shirt, black pants, goggles, and he's walking down the street making these expansive hand gestures. As I get closer I realise that he's rocking out to whatever he's listening to so when he catches sight of me I do what can only be described as an "Answering Boogie Hustle" down the street. He smiles and as we pass each other there was no awkward "Hey we kinda know each other, guess we should have a chat" conversation, instead he gently reached out, squeezed my arm and we both went on our merry way.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Hehe, I can so see that happening.

Evil_lyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.