Tuesday, August 14, 2007

MrE - You break the instructor's nose ONE time...

Have just returned from the first Kickboxing class in HK Ward in a long time. Class is much smaller than last time I saw it but then the instructor, CL, has been away about as consistant as I have in attendance. So small class meant more one on one time and less slacking off. A lot less girl friendly than it use to be with the attendance of one and she was a walk in.

Was starving by the end of class but forgot to bring money so had to hold it until I got home. 1 hour later (god I hate commuting) I make it home and mum has colonised the kitchen for the moon cake empire. The fridge is hardly bare but I was told that 5 pizzas had been consumed by the remaining members of the household which meant none for me. After dinner I find this is a gross exaggeration and continue gorging on cold carbs long after my hunger had been sated.

So what, two weeks before I'm back in Chippendale...?

No comments: