Saturday, August 18, 2007

Yen Li - outside a hermit's world

Fri evening at pub : hearing great news from everyone. positive teaching experiences, new jobs, shared stores about tears at jobs, old jobs, jobs that pay $10 per finger (lol Bec).. Oh and made promises to go to boxing on Mon >< . Also still re-addicting to Harry Potter - HP RPG anyone?

Today, refused to go to Italian class in morning. "I really dont care" was my excuse. Ironic since I voluntarily signed & paid for class. Will pay penance by listening & "repeat after me" to Italian on ISpeak/iPod instead. (Funky system btw. Language displays on scrolling screen text of iPod so you can see words & learn speech. only $19.95 from CoOp/before discount. Other languages available.)

Went to see my wonderful gay asian hairdresser who read my mind and delivered beautiful hair to my head. Layers, colours, movement, twirl! Had discussion about how wonderful gay clubs are for not getting groped esp if he dresses as a girl & I am a girl. Twin miniskirts!

Realised that most stupid medical students are straight as chopsticks & no wonder we hardly ever have fun. When will they realise the wonders of Star Trek & bunnies?! ^..^* Also learned from fashion magazine that most popular thing for chopstick shaped women from China with no boobs or bum ... was to get butt & boob implants!! Hence feeling better about self and non-chopstick shape!!

1 comment:

falsedan said...

straight as chopsticks

LOL