Friday, September 7, 2007

Ben - All work and no play

Stupid goddamn rain! I was going to slack off this week and catch some rays, but this stupid rain has kept me indoors, and working no less. Assignments driving me crazy - I'm supposed to explain the importance of 3d geometry in the syllabus with reference to recent research. So far as I can tell, there is no recent research to prove that 3d geometry is important. 3d geometry is important because we live in it, and not even the most pedantic and obvious of academics seems to find it necessary to say in more than a sentence. My other assignment is about Aboriginal health, which is less frustrating, but very depressing.

Next semester, I think I'll take Cheerful Studies 101, and write some essays about puppies and balloons.

1 comment:

bez said...

Regarding 3D geometry - could you witter on about video graphics for a bit, maybe?