Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ben - Rockin' On

Got back that assignment I was so proud of writing in a day; got a solid credit, setting me up for a credit over all, or maybe a D if I do really well in the exam. Feelin' good, which I wasn't this morning, when I was feeling terrified. Marks are worrying me a lot for obvious reasons, and it's counterproductive; I used to get much better marks back when I didn't give a shit whether or not I passed. Mind you, I'm not getting so many absent fails, so swings and roundabouts.

Think I might have possums in my roof cavity. At least I hope it's possums; they're the least unpleasant of all the things that could be making scratching sounds late at night. Better find out for sure before I put traps down; I'm not the most sentimental soul where animals are concerned, but I don't want to see a dead possum staring up at me from a rat trap.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've heard two non-trap suggestions for getting rid of possums:

* putting a radio up in the roof cavity and leaving it on during the day, and

* putting a nice bright light up in the roof cavity and leaving it on during the day.

I guess you'd need to do it for a while, and it uses a bit of electricity, but not too pricey and may be worth a try.