Tuesday, September 25, 2007

David - Did the Kessel Run in Like 5 Parsecs

Got home from 3 days in London (sorry False Dan - I didn't actually get any time away from work people to catch up) on work and had a surprise waiting for me. The Collectors Edition Millennium Falcon (a.k.a. the biggest Lego kit ever made in terms of size and number of bricks) was waiting for me. It is now sitting in the corner of my room, still in its box. Staring at me like a brazen hussy - daring me to caress its shiny packaging and tear into the goodies underneath. Yes - I realise that I am getting awfully close to inventing a new fetish but it is so big and shiny looking. And the worse thing is I don't think I will even have the time this week to unpack the ruddy thing - let alone build it!

But it is mine... teheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh if you will all excuse me I will now return to my padded cell.

2 comments:

Danzilla said...

I think I'll tragically never get me one of these. The $700 price tag ($1000 if I buy online from Lego and have it shipped direct) is a little more than I think I can afford. Plus, it'd buy a lot of Castle lego. Speaking of which, the new Castle looks good. It's the first one on a long time that is a proper castle and not just a few scraps of grey stuff on top of that stupid two-hill baseplate.

falsedan said...

no worries petto, work is stupid, I should get a job, etc!