Monday, November 19, 2007

David - Yawwwwnnnnnn

Spent the weekend mooching around the house - which is pretty impressive given that mooching in my apartment means you can take all of 6 steps before you hit an obstacle of some description. Watched Transformers - reconfirmed that as long as you ignore the dialogue it is shiny. Just ignore the dialogue. Also have Spiderman 3 which I can't quite bring myself to watch. And now I have to go into the office and engage in political shenanigans. :-(

Confirmed my flights to Australia last week - I am coming back to surprise my parents for Christmas. They have no idea I am coming at all. Which also means party time with the hive... at some point!

1 comment:

falsedan said...

David wrote:
Transformers dialogue

I think the writing in Transformers is best summed up by the tag-line: they're fighting an enemy they can't see which also happens to be giant robots. I guess sometimes it is hard to see giant robots?

Also no one would go watch this with me ;_;

also also SM3 is ok, emo Peter Parker is funny