Wednesday, December 23, 2009

YL - Merry Christmas & political pawnage

It was so good to see everyone. It is true, I still exist. Although even Dante said "I'm sure you were just a figment of my imagination!" And Atticus was sure I was "Cushion". At least that's a solid object right? Merry Christmas all!

However, work is not so pleasant. After weeks, people's true colours are showing up and it's not enjoyable to be used as a political pawn in someone else's inter-departmental games or to be used as a scapegoat/buffer to cover up your fallibilities or take the blame.

Oh and for the record, I don't always have to agree with you just because you're senior in age/years of medical training.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Agree agree. Meritocracy not gerontocracy! (that would be the right word, right?). Go YL!