Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ben - Back Again

Haven't written anything for months, so here is a random assortment of things that happened with me:

- Made homemade crumpets
- Read a stultifyingly dull book about Australian Prime Ministers.
- Read a quite interesting book about chemistry
- Built a solar cooker that doesn't work - I think I need to rebuild the lid entirely
- Was told by a five year old that I look like a gorilla
- Was told by a twelve year old that I smell like vinegar
- Planted a herb garden.
- Found out that year six kids can write excellent similes but aren't so good with metaphors. Go figure.
- And last night watched the bad man go bye byes.

4 comments:

falsedan said...

ben what is a solar cooker and why are you making one?

I hope you're not playing god or baking any suns OK

YL said...

Ben! *hugs*

and er vinegar?

Ben said...

Hey, Yen Li

Yup, vinegar, apparently. It surprised me too, thought the gorilla comment was pretty fair.

False -

http://solarcooking.wikia.com/

falsedan said...

hmm so you are either using the sun's power to create a tanning elixir or have your electricity/gas cut off