Sunday, December 2, 2007

David - Dangerous Statistic

I found out tonight that if the subway gods are smiling on me it is a 60 minute trip from the front door of my apartment to the Apple store and back again.  This is of particular interest when you consider the fact that the NY Apple store is open 24/7.

I left my apartment at 8pm this evening, ran uptown, purchased an iPhone for a colleague in Australia and was back in my apartment by 9.10pm.  We all know how easily seduced I am by the shiny - this could get spectacularly dangerous.

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

let me guess, it was really hard not to get an iphone for yourself too, wasn't it.

You looked at your ugly, clunky blackberry and tried to rationalise why a second pda/phone would be worthwhile.

falsedan said...

petto I live a 20minute BUS ride omfr regent's st apple store, if I tube it I'd be there in SECONDS

Hopefully that might be changing in the future!

falsedan said...

that typo is so interesting that I am going to leave it

YL said...

welcome to the dark side ....

I'm so glad that's an Apple agent in Coffs Harbour. lol. =)