Sunday, December 2, 2007

YL - just one more day

Yeah I have been telling myself that for weeks, nay months, nay years. And finally in terms of exams, it is just one (and three) more days. Written on Mon, practical on Wed. omg when will this be over? *insert pained cry* *shakes fist*

I will just say I am very ranty about a lot of things right now. still being a medical student, other medical students in the new 4th year, people who suggest that I was unsure about doing medicine (*shakes fist*), people who look down on me that it took +3 years to do this degree (hey my reasons were genuine compared to the person who had to repeat a year cos the person slept with a patient and came back to tell others about it!!) and random assortment of things - some completely unrelated to med.

omg please let this be over soon. I cant bear to do the dance of sucking up and placid smiles and purported interest anymore. I suck at being a medical student but I'm going to make a helluva better doctor than half this crowd. *gestures with frustration*

4 comments:

falsedan said...

hey baby I can prescibe anything I want

go yenli go go

A Sydney Foodie said...

keep at it!

Ben said...

You'll be a kickass doctor, so just hang in there, gorgeous.

YL said...

Thanks high priestess - whoever you are! lol ...

Ben - URGHAGHGHGHGHG I say.

Can you imagine how grumpy I'm going to be if I make a lousy doctor?? Lol.