Wednesday, January 30, 2008

David - Losing My Composure

So. Still in New Hampshire. IT still saying that we will be ready 'tomorrow'. Kind of like the Annie song - you know - "Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll love you tomorrow - its only a day away."

On the plus side my 'frustration level' (business speak for 'pissed off') has reached the point that I used the phrase "f*cking ludicrous that we continue to believe this bollocks" with a very senior manager today. A first in 'inappropriate, non-diplomatic speak' for me.

It may get my point across...

3 comments:

shoshe said...

Did they laugh at the word bollocks?

David said...

Nope - it was the European Chief Operating Officer - he's Irish. Its kind of fun because half the people in Portsmouth don't understand what he is saying most of the time due to his accent.

anna said...

You tell them Mr. David, sir!