Friday, January 25, 2008

David - Still Waiting for Godot

Yep. Still here in Portsmouth New Hampshire. Still waiting for a system to be built so I can fly to London and spend a month in another hotel. I think I will wander back down to the main street and see if someone has parked at a funny angle again.

My the exciting life of an international business traveller.

Am getting funny looks in the bar because I am reading "The God Delusion". By way of perspective - the guide book in my hotel room lists 2 pages worth of "Local places of worship".

2 comments:

falsedan said...

I think I will wander back down to the main street and see if someone has parked at a funny angle again.


lol

David said...

Telling you Falsedan - not a great deal of anything to do in this town unless you have a car. And then of course the fun becomes dodging the police after you leave the bar.

Roll on UK and Viking Pole Dancing.